-----Original Message-----
From: owner-jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
[mailto:owner-jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org]On Behalf Of Helen Winkler
Sent: 28 August 2002 16:57
To: World music from a Jewish slant
Subject: Re: Lida Yizkor Book

If anyone else is interested, I have a hobby of searching online Yizkor
books and compiling any references to music/dance/wedding customs.  I e-mail
the compilations out to anyone interested every month or two.  I'd be happy
to add any of you to my mailing list.  I have about 14 compilations in my
collection so far.
Helen

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.