Kloset Klezmer Akkordeonists

Because the appearance of my klezmer accordion article has generated so much
controversy, I would like to suggest taking the discussions on line.

First, a short note to set the record straight:
NO, accordions were never used to torture prisoners of war in the Gulag
through the incessant repetition of "We're off to see the Wizard." So, to
the best of my knowledge your sources on that are flawed, John.

Allow me to repeat the ordering information, with a shameful addendum which
I overlooked in the first posting made to this list:

MALCOLM MILLER was the man who did a most amazing job with an almost
impossible and thankless task in front of him - to edit tomes of senseless
drivel into an intelligible and eminently readable book on many aspects of
the accordion. Kudos to Malcolm. All litigation should be directed to him as
well. Thank you Malcolm!

The book is called:

"The Accordion in all its guises - an issue of Musical Performance (Harwood
Academic Press, imprint of Gordon and Breach Publishers, Taylor and Francis,
UK)

Order the book at:

journal(dot)orders (at) tandf(dot)co(dot)uk

Josh Horowitz