New CD :Fiddler On The Roof" In Hebrew

         ***Israeli Cast Recording of  "Fiddler On The Roof" now on CD***

We just received the Israeli Cast recording of "Fiddler On The Roof" in
Hebrew, starring Bomba Zur!

This is the original cast recording and has been out of print since the
discontinuation of the LP.

We have a limited quantity that we are offering at $17.98,--INCLUDES shipping
within the US--with Visa & Mastercard orders ONLY!

The Yiddish Cast recording of "Fiddler On The Roof" starring Shmuel Rundensky
was release about a year ago and has become on of our biggest sellers.

Thank You

Hatikvah Music
323) 655-7083