Re; Alexandrovich -Wrong phone #

We incorrectly included an incomplete phone number with our opsting.
The correct number is 323) 655-7083

 **"Un Dokh Sing Ikh! - Yiddish Songs of a Perished World" by Misha
Alexandrovich**

We just received a new Yiddish CD by the great Cantor/Singer Misha
Alexandrovich.
Tragically, this great artist died a few days ago at the age of 88.

**From the booklet:
Between 1945 and 1971, however, he was prevented from exercising his
religious profession, since in the soviet Union any religious activity had
been prohibited....he was allowed to give private concerts for Stalin and
Krushchev and received the highest awards and privileges ever given to an
artist in the soviet Union...he was forbidden to travel to the West.

This European Import consists of 16 Yiddish Selections, 9 of which were
recorded in Russia on the Melodya label in 1968 -accompanied by a chamber
music ensemble conducted by L. Kogan. The other 7 selections were recorded in
Tel Aviv in 1972.
Lyrics indcluded Phonetically and in English.

Alexandrovich possessed one of the most beautiful and stirring voices in
Jewish music.

This is a Must Have for any Jewish music library.

This CD is available from Hatikvah Music at $18.98, including shipping for
all Visa & Mastercard orders.

Please use the phone number below to order of this title.
Thank You,
Hatikvah Music
323) 655-7083