Yinglish - lider-magazin

In regards to our discussion of old yiddish songs with english. I had
mentioned that there was a NY yiddish magazine at the turn of the
century full of great songs mostly written to the melodies of then
popular english songs, but the words were not translations but
totally new creations, often wonderful (by Yitskhok Reingold, Mark
Arnson and others) The magazine is called "Lider (or Lieder)
magazin", yivo has it on microfilm, the call # is 15/775 and they
have numbers 1-27. It was published in 1893.  I also had metnioned
that I saw some issues at the music collection at Gratz College in
Philly.  Great stuff! - Itzik