cantor Myerovitch

I'm looking for a review written by cantor Myerovitch
of a booklet with 8 compositions of Abraham Katz and
Victor Schlesinger.

This review was apparently published in a professional
journal for chazzanim, somewhere between 1907--1920.

Myerovitch was cantor in Vienna, and later on chief
cantor of London. Maybe somebody knows when he was
appointed?

Does anyone have an idea in which journals this review
could have been published? Has someone ever made a sort
of index to these journals?

I'm also looking for the booklet itself. All I know is
that it was published by Kaufmann Verlag in Frankfurt
am Main in the period I indicated above. During the War
the Kaufmann company was confiscated by the Nazis and
it has never been re-established since.

Any help is much appreciated.

Groeten,

  Irwin Oppenheim