Re:

Bonjour Lori,

I am a music promoter doing concerts, tours and a publishing company to
contracts out songs by various composers to movies & television series.  I
am moving my offices and I think jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org email was
lost in
the middle of my mailing list, sorry. But what do you do?

Serge

>And what are these, Serge?  What do you publish?
>
>Serge Sloimovits wrote:
>
>>EIFFEL DOG PUBLISHING, ARTSTRA are MOVING!
>>
>>As of July 12, 2002, our new address is
>>
>>Serge Sloimovits
>>ARTSTRA
>>EIFFEL DOG PUBLISHING
>>36 Charlotte Street, Suite 1106
>>Toronto, Ontario
>>M5V 3P7
>>Canada
>>Tel:   (416) 593 5270
>>Fax:  (416) 977 7890
>>E-mail: sloijazz (at) ca(dot)inter(dot)net

ARTSTRA / EIFFEL DOG PUBLISHING         ARTSTRA / EIFFEL DOG PUBLISHING
36 Charlotte Street, Suite 1106 61, Rue d' Hauteville
Toronto, ON Canada                      Paris 75010  France
T   (416) 593.5270                      T.   (1) 48 24 44 42
E.   sloijazz (at) ca(dot)inter(dot)net          E.   sloijazz (at)
ca(dot)inter(dot)net