Subject: Re: FYI--Messianic music should not be classified as Jewish
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 11:29:32 -0700
From: CD Baby <cdbaby (at) cdbaby(dot)com>
To: Lori Cahan-Simon <l_cahan (at) staff(dot)chuh(dot)org>

Hi Lori -

I understand your concerns, I do.
I'm really sorry for the mixup and any confusion this caused.
We don't want to offend anyone, not by any means, not at all.
I see where you're coming from, it's just that, the problem we're going to
run into, in rectifying this situation, is that CD Baby doesn't choose the
genre that cds are listed in.

That's choosen by the artist and is left up to their sole discretion.
If you'd like to contact the artist, I'm sure he'd be willing to listen to
your concerns.

You can do so by visiting his page on CD Baby at this link -->
http://www.cdbaby.com/mcconnell2
Just click the 'Email Steve Mcconnell' link towards the bottom on the left
hand side of the page.

Thank you.
Brian at CD Baby

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->