Re: Manuscript from Lithuania

Dear Alex,

You  might want to contact  Cantor Daniel Katz at The TS in New York
(dakatz (at) jtsa(dot)edu). He wrote a very interesting article on the 3 part
structure of early 19th Century Meshorerim some years ago using scant
sources. I would also love to see a copy myself as I was toying with the
idea that the 3-voice structure of klezmer music was somehow related to
this. Josh

www.budowitz.com