Lorele with Cleveland Workmen's Circle Klezmer Orchestra

Lori Cahan-Simon will be appearing with Cleveland Workmen's Circle
Klezmer Orchestra on the following dates:

Sunday, June 9th at 3pm at the R.H. Meyers Apartments, 27200 Cedar Road
in Beachwood.

Tuesday, June 25th at 7pm at the Coventry Peace Arch, Coventry and
Euclid Heights Boulevard in Cleveland Heights.

Tuesday, July 9th at 7pm, City of Beachwood Recreation area, 25125
Fairmount Boulevard (near the pool)

Sunday, July 21st at 6pm, annual Yiddish Concert in the Park, Cain Park,
Cleveland Heights.  Pharaoh's Daughter will be headlining at 7pm.

Sunday, July 28th at 12pm, Glenville High School 60th Class Reunion at
Fairmount Temple.  Two of our violinists are from this class of 1942!

I hope to see some of you there.

Lorele

--
You can now hear Lori's new CD, Songs My Bubbe Should Have Taught Me; Vol.1:
Passover, at: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/lcahan Only $15 & postage. Email me for