Pre-release of One Shabbat Morning Songbook

Dear Friends,

We are thrilled to announce the release of the One Shabbat Morning Songbook.
This companion book contains all of the sheet music for the songs on Craig's
new  album, as well as complete lyrics and a number of beautiful choral
arrangements by Cantor Alan Weiner.

For our valued friends, we are extending a special pre-release offer.  For
$25, you will receive the OSM Songbook plus any free CD of your choice
(shipping & handling included).  To take advantage of this special price, you
can e-mail us your order along with your name, address, phone, visa or
mastercard number, and expiration date.  Or, if you prefer, you can send a
check for $25 along with your name, address and phone number to:
Craig 'n Co.
P.O. Box 6061-115
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423

PLEASE NOTE, TO RECEIVE THIS SPECIAL OFFER, YOUR ORDER MUST BE RECEIVED BY
JUNE 14TH.  We anticipate shipping all advance orders the week of June 17th.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,
Melanie Gurian
Craig 'n Co.