Re: Low life-VERY IMPORTANT

In a message dated 5/23/2 8:47:17 AM, curlySylvie (at) hotmail(dot)com writes:

<< Here is why!

I am doing a French Cabaret show on the subject of prostitution. the French
songs on this subject are among the best of the repertoire. I will include a
few Kurt Weill's songs, a few American (Cole Porter). And I thought of adding
a Yiddish song too.  >>

Dear Sylvie,

This sounds like a great project, HOWEVER do make certain that the Jewish
Prostitute is NOT singing while "servicing" a religious client since it would
be forbidden under  "Kol Isha" ...you wouldn't want to start a controversy.

Good Luck
Simon
Hatikvah Music