Yale Strom concert, June 9th

Chevra,

Notice to New Yorkers or those visiting on Sunday, June 9th, 7 pm. There
will be a program titled, "From Istanbul to Iasi (Yash): The Balkan
Bessarabian Connection - The Influence of Sephardic Music on Romanian
Klezmer Music." Sound fascinating and I hope someone can attend and report
back to the list.

Thanks,

Joel

http://www.sephardichouse.org/latest_events.html