Re: Jewish rock

I grew up with Eric Bazilian.  His parents and mine were good friends.
 We used to kid each other in our adulthoods about having bathed
together--when we were 4, or something like that!  Good guy, fab
musician, and, oy, a sheyne punim!

I used to go see the Hooters when they were a ska band in the local
Philly clubs.  You couldn't stay still.
Lorele

--
You can now hear Lori's new CD, Songs My Bubbe Should Have Taught Me; Vol.1:
Passover, at: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/lcahan Only $15 & postage. Email me for