Celebrate Peace

Dear List Members,

At the suggestion of Carol M. Greenspan  of KOPN Radio Jewish Specturm and
Women's

Voices, Women's Issues, I would like to begin compiling "Celebrate Peace"  an
album of Peace songs.

I would greatly appreciate your suggestions and submissions for this release.
For those not aware of the Celebrate Series, we compile CD thematic
compilations that are sold in a variety of eclectic locations including
Costco, Grocery Stores and as premiums for a variety of charities.  Thus far
there are 4 releases in the series with total sales in the tens of thousands
of units.

For more information you can check out the series and sample the music at
Click Here: <A HREF="http://www.celebrateseries.com/";>Celebrate Series</A> (
www.celebrateseries.com)

All submissions should be sent to
Craig 'n Co.
PoBox 6061-115
Sherman Oaks CA 91423
Please note track that you are submitting.
All ideas and submissions must be received by June 15.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Craig Taubman

P.S. Celebrate Jewish Love Songs is done and has an expected release date of
September.

Visit us online at
www.craignco.com