Shirim: Klezmer Dance Night

Just a note to let you know that the Klezmer Dance will be happening again this
Thursday night, May 9th.  Last month's dance was a great time, with terrific
music, and dancing that made me proud to be there.  I hope that you are able to
make it to the dance this coming Thursday!

The dance will be from 7:30 to 10:30 PM at Temple Beth Zion (1566 Beacon St.
Brookline, between Coolidge Corner and Washington Square.)  Live music by the
Shirim Klezmer Orchestra.  For more information, call 617-522-2900, or visit
www.shirim.com.

Jacob Bloom
bloom (at) gis(dot)net

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->