Fw: Shirim: Klezmer Dance Night

I wanted to let you know that I will be leading klezmer dancing (old time
Eastern European Jewish dancing to live klezmer music) with the Shirim Klezmer
Orchestra on Thursday, April 11 in Brookline, Mass.  Details are below.  This
is the first of a series of dances, with additional dances currently scheduled
for May 9 and June 13.

I'm very excited about this.  Come and be part of the revival of a style of
dancing that has been neglected for too long!

Jacob Bloom
bloom (at) gis(dot)net