Fwd: Yinglish from Word-A-Day

Sha, sha - It's not musically related, I know, but given the discussion thread
on Yinglish and Yiddish words (or not Yiddish words) in English, I thought this
just beginning Word-A-Day series would be of interest to some list members.

Please note the urls at the end of the message for websites to access
soundfiles pronouncing the word.  Neat, huh?

Shira