Jewish Arts in Chicago

I don't know if Adam Davis has mentioned his e-mailing list on this group,
but it's worth signing up for if you'd like to receive comprehensive listings
of all the Jewish arts (music, stage, film) taking place in the Chicagoland
area.  Here's his info:

Kfar
n. (Heb.) k' far: 1. A village 2.  Artists and performers creating
the next generation of Jewish expression.

Kfar is an inclusive Jewish arts incubator that provides promotional support,
performance opportunities and workshops to artists. It stimulates new Jewish
expressions using a synthesis of artistry and insight to create perspectives
on our heritage and an alternative conduit to Jewish culture. Get on our
mailing list.  Tell us about your next gig/exhibit.  Pitch a creative
project.
Kfarcenter (at) yahoo(dot)com(dot)

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->