2 NYC Concerts

My wife, who works for the Electronic Music Foundation (EMF) forwarded me
this blurb for an interesting performance coming up on Sunday.  I have heard
some of Bob Gluck's music, and it is very good, as well as being deeply
rooted in Jewish themes:

EMF @ The Flea: Bob Gluck
April 28, 3pm. At The Flea Theater, 41 White Street, New York City. 'Sounds
You Can Touch': Live electronic performance and interactive sound
installation drawing from sounds of Jewish culture. Works for the
sensor-based instrument, eBoard; also electronically expanded ram's horn,
voice, and Turkish Saz; plus Jewish ritual object sound sculptures. Premiere
of 'Electric Songs' with singer Zoe Zak. Part of EMF's April concert series:
EMF (at) The Flea. Tickets: $10. Box office: (212)226-2407

I won't be able to be there, since I am playing at the same time in Brooklyn,
in a concert with a great deal less Jewish content.  It is a performance of
"Form Feeders" a cooperative improvisation group with Scott Miller on
clarinet, Kevin Norton on percussion and myself on guitar.  also 4/28 3 PM,
Brooklyn Arts Exchange, 421 Fifth Avenue (between 7th & 8th St.), Brooklyn.