Re: Yiddish Radio Project LIVE! Boston and Chicago

henry, it was great to see you and the show was fantastic.  My husband, who
doesn't do these Jewish events usually, really loved it too.  I got other
feedback from friends who went and found it very entertaining.  good work.
I hope this show and others like it will continue.  It would be really cool
to have a mock up "new Yiddish" radio show (with subtitles for us yiddish
delayed folks)  Julie Egger