Re: Cheng, bukharian hammered dulcimer

 Lark in the Morning Music (San Francisco) had one of these for sale on their
web site.  Might have some information about tunings.
  Beverly Woods <tradmusic (at) earthlink(dot)net> wrote: I've told Asher that
if he can make the trip down here to NH at some point I
think I can help him with this.

Beverly
--
Beverly Woods