RE: The Anthology of Jewish Music "Yiddishe Momme" (volume 1)

Interestingly, YIVO has a Hed-Arzi 10-inch lp entitled "Wander with Misha:
Misha Appelbaum in Russian Songs." Additionally, we have two sides recorded
by a Mischa Appelbaum for Columbia in 1927, "Feyge mitn kugl" and Di
khsidim, der rebe un der gabe." Is either of these the same guy? They are
definitely different from each other - the first a rather "intimate" type of
singer, the second a "baritono robusto."

Mr. Lorin Sklamberg, Sound Archivist
YIVO Institute for Jewish Research

15 West 16th Street
New York, NY 10011