Fwd: Fw: Standing With Israel

Not sure if appropriate for this list. Was asked to forward to Jewish lists:

In a message dated 4/3/02 6:50:06 AM Eastern Standard Time, XXXXXXXXXXXX
writes:

<<
 We have been told by our friends in
 Washington that the White House is receiving very
 significant numbers of emails protesting
 President Bush's strong support for Israel. It
 is of the utmost importance that we show our
 support for the President's pro-Israel stand.
 NOW!

 Please:
 1. Pass this on to all your Jewish and pro-Israel
 email lists.
 2. Write a short, personal email to the President
 -- Have  the Subject line say something like
 "Thank you for  standing with Israel."

 President Bush's email address is:
    president (at) whitehouse(dot)gov
 (hotlink: mailto:president (at) whitehouse(dot)gov)
 Every email sent to the White House is read and
 counted. >>

--- Begin Message ---

We have been told by our friends in
Washington that the White House is receiving very
significant numbers of emails protesting
President Bush's strong support for Israel. It
is of the utmost importance that we show our
support for the President's pro-Israel stand.
NOW!

Please:
1. Pass this on to all your Jewish and pro-Israel
email lists.
2. Write a short, personal email to the President
-- Have  the Subject line say something like
"Thank you for  standing with Israel."

President Bush's email address is:
   president (at) whitehouse(dot)gov
(hotlink: mailto:president (at) whitehouse(dot)gov)
Every email sent to the White House is read and
counted. >>

--- End Message ---

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->