NPR Tonight!! Chevan and Byrd

Please tune in tonight to NPR's All Things Considered
They will be doing a story about Warren Byrd and me and our interpretations
of Jewish and African-American sacred music and playing music from our CDs
including our brand new album, THIS IS THE AFRO-SEMITIC EXPERIENCE, which
will be released next week.

I don't know what time or which segment, but if you can, please give a
listen!!

If you don't get to hear it tonight I think that the transcript and possibly
the recorded interview will be on the NPR web site starting tomorrow.

Happy Holidays and pray for peace.

David

David Chevan, Bassologist
for more info visit my web site located at
 www.chevan.addr.com