Re: Klezmer 101: Seth Rogovoy teaches in Boston area

Seth, I'd love to bring you here to Cleveland, but I'm not sure how to
do it.  I don't believe we had a book-signing here in Cleveland.
 Perhaps if we could get some funds for this and add a lecture...

Best,
Lorele

--
You can now hear Lori's new CD, Songs My Bubbe Should Have Taught Me; Vol.1:
Passover, at: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/lcahan Only $15 & postage. Email me for

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->