worldlink tv

I recently got a dishtv system and discovered linktv.  It runs among other
programs two hour repeating segments of world music videos.  Their
selections run the gamut from traditional to rap, etc. This could be a good
source of publicity and sales for those of you with bands and video
possibilities.  They are reachable at www.worldlinltv.org.

The following is from an email I received from them this a.m. describing
their inclusion of some of Chava Alberstein's music.

MUSIC BLOCK 129
(Airing: Saturday, 3/16 @ 9:30 PM ET / 6:30 PM PT)
We're happy to bring you a song by Chava Alberstein in
block 129.  Ms. Alberstein has long been considered one of
Israel's finest singer/songwriters.  Her songs reflect her
politics; such as her personal interpretation of the
Passover classic, "Chad Gad Yo," as a metaphor for the
endless cycle of increasing violence that can so quickly
engulf even the most peaceful of souls. (This song was
actually banned from the airwaves a few weeks after it came
out and had reached hit status.) "Pele" (miracle) is a fine
example of Ms. Alberstein's writing.  She expresses that
every child is a miracle, with the capability of great
things they can become a Shakespeare, or a Michelangelo.
How is that one miracle can grow up to hurt another
miracle?

Leonard Koenick