  -----Original Message-----
  From: owner-jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
[mailto:owner-jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org]On Behalf Of Michel Borzykowski
  Sent: Tue, March 12, 2002 4:42 AM
  To: World music from a Jewish slant
  Subject: Ets harimon

  Tayere list members,

  I need a little help about the song "Ets Harimon".
  I read recently in Velvel Pasternak's International Jewish Songbook (Tara
ed.) that it was 'adapted from a Persian melody by Y. Gorchov and Yacov
Orland'.
  What does incidentally mean 'adapted' ? How was this song was before the
adaptation?

  A sheynem dank.
  michal

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->