This is too hilarious for words

Khaverim --

Okay, this is how this started. I tried to send a flippant reply to
Sandra Layman's flippant question about dancing in New York. It would
have read as follows:

            Re: MetroKlezmer together with NYC 2/26
            Balkan, Greek, Sephardic Jewish, Near
            Eastern concert
       Date:
            Wed, 20 Feb 2002 18:35:03 -0500
      From:
            George Robinson <grcomm (at) concentric(dot)net>
        To:
            jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org