Cantor Josef Rosenblatt

HI..I received this info off list from YIVO...it is the info i was looking
for...thank
you so much...I print it for those interested...elliott

The Zadik Rabbi Elosor sides were recorded by Columbia in New York in June
1916.
The  Achenu Kol Beth Israel sides were recorded by Victor in New York on
November 4, 1920.
The Shloff In Sisser Ruh/Shoifer Shel Moshiach sides (with orchestra
directed by Nathaniel Shilkret) were recorded by Victor in Camden, NJ on May

9, 1924.

There are multiple copies of all these acoustic recordings in the YIVO Sound

Archives.

Hope that helps!

Mr. Lorin Sklamberg, Sound Archivist
YIVO Institute for Jewish Research