Re: Question about Sheet music for Guitar

I don't know of a group that deals in this but I had C Lanzbom's
albums analyzed and have transcriptions to the first 2 of his Lanzbom Plays
Carlebach's albums.  If you have the recordings you can get a song
transcribed for $25 by Jim Sutton.  He does a really good job.
Also gives charts back and a cassette with his rendition on it.