40+"new" Cds from Hatikavh Music

We have just added over 40 new Cds to our web site.
Picture covers and titles of selections are given for all cds.

Our New Release page is located at:
http://www.hatikvahmusic.com/whatsnew1.html

There are new CDs in Yiddish, Cantorial, Ladino and MANY new Sephardic
Liturgical recordings by Emil Zrihan with the Andalusian Orchestra.

Included in the listing, are:

Two CDs by the famous Jewish Moroccan singer,Salim Halali who performs "My
Yiddishe Mamme" in ARABIC!

"Chants des Synagogues du Maghreb"-a great recording by Algerian Cantor Alain
Chekroun. (*EXCELLENT*)

"Our Way - The Barry Sisters Sing Bei Mir Bist Du Sheyn"
Famous popular songs performed in Yiddish--including, My Way, Making Whoopie,
Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head, To Life, Never on Sunday, Cabaret,and many
more!

New CDs cantor Pierre Pinchik and Zawel Kwartin - 2 excellent cantors from
the Golden Age of Cantorial music.

"Little Blackbird" by Sandra Layman -this excellent recording deserves all
the rave reviews it has received!

............and many many more!!!

Simon
Hatikvah Music