Re: Woody Guthrie's Jewish songs (Israel)

Yasher koach!  (which is the more accurate way of saying what we now often
colloquially convey by "Mazel tov!")  Good for your and the other composers.

The movie "The Travellers:  This Land Is Your Land" revolves around the
Canadian version of the song, which may have been one of the first non-USA
versions.

--Robert Cohen