Rosenblatt Sources

On my site (http://www.xs4all.nl/~danio/irwin/music/)
I made a list of all the sources of Rosenblatt material that
I'm aware of.

I would appreciate additions or corrections to this list.

Irwin Oppenheim

                        Yossele Rosenblatt, Some notes

     This [1]site features the 1928 Recitatives Book of Rosenblatt.

     There is apparently a discography of Rosenblatt by Dr. Joseph
     Greene in a British magazine called "The Record Collector," Vol.
     20, Nos. 6/7 (May, 1972).

     According to Henry Sapoznik, the earliest recordings of Rosenblatt
     were "Mi Shebeirakh" and "Hasheim Malakh" (Pathé, 1905).

     Victor Tunkel wrote to me:

     > I should mention that quite a few things that he popularised were
     > not written by him. "His" Shir Hama'alot for example is by
     > Minkowsky. The chassidic kaddish is probably by Jacob Gottlieb,
     > better known as Yankel der Hezeriker. The Retsei Atiratam is by
     > Machtenberg; and so on.

     Tara published a [2]music book with songs of Yossele Rosenblatt,
     compiled and arranged by his son Henry.

     Samuel Rosenblatt published a biography of his father's life.

     There is also some Rosenblatt material in the book [3]Fifteen
     Cantorial Masterpieces, published by Tara.

     The [4]The National Center for Jewish Film at Brandeis University
     has some original Hollywood material ([5]The Jazz Singer [1927],
     The Voice of Israel [1931], Dream of my People [1933]) as well as
     some documentary films featuring Rosenblatt [1882-1933].