WANTED!

Klezmer music lovers to beta test a new internet radio station:
http://www.radioklez.com/

A low-bitrate, quality 32k stream is online. You may visit the website for
more information or connect directly to the stream by entering this URL into
your favorite streaming mp3 player (iTunes, WinAMP, XMMS, etc.):
http://12.248.78.151:8000

Feel free to try the stream and send me feedback and/or questions. This is,
of course, a work in progress. There are some bugs that I'm working on. 8)
And, there will eventually be a higher bitrate stream available.

brian
--
"This isn't rocket science, it's brain surgery!" --Montgomery Burns