Re: (ladies) auxiliary

In light of Judith's subject head, and her frequently expressed passion with
regards to certain issues, I cannot resist mischievously (and irrelevantly)
posting Woody Guthrie's lyrics to a song he wrote when the Ladies Auxiliary
of some union (can't remember which) asked him to write a song for
them--i.e., for the women:

"Oh the ladies auxiliary
Is a good auxiliary
It's the best auxiliary
That you ever did see;
If you need an auxiliary,
See the ladies auxiliary;
It's the ladies
Auxiliary."

Sung to the tune of "In Jersey City, where I did dwell, etc., etc., She
courted me, my life away, etc."

--Robert Cohen