Re: Klezmer Jam Session

Thank you for the invite. I notice your notes about this around
Klezkamp... I have one problem. I work Wed. nights and the commute from
Cleveland would kill me... I guess you'll just have to survive w/o my
trombone included.

May your Brass be Loud and wonderful!

SAK

On Mon, 7 Jan 2002 18:10:12 EST Margotlev (at) aol(dot)com writes:
> Hi everyone
>   The second  monthly klezmer jam session will be held at Astoria
> Center of
> Israel on  this Wednesday night Jan 9 at 7:30 pm.  The first was a
> resounding
> success!  Many musicians at all levels showed up, and quite a crowd
> showed up
> to listen and dance too!  This is an open session and is not limited
> klezmer only - bring whatever instrument or enthusiasm you have and
> join in!
>   Astoria Center is at 27-35 Crescent Street, Astoria, NY (N train
> to 30th
> Ave).  Call (718) 278-2680 for details or e-mail me at
> Margotlev (at) aol(dot)com(dot)
> This event is FREE and open to the public.
>
> Margot Leverett
> www.zianet.com/leverett/margot
> "The Art of Klezmer Clarinet" CD on Traditional Crossroads
>
> ---------------------- jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->