Re: Klezmer/klezmer

Which merely proves that some people don't know proper English grammar and
capitalization.

Incidentally, does anyone know the capital of Klezmoria? (and I thought a
resident of Klemoria was a Klezmoron).

George (Some other kind of  -moron) Robinson

--
The world is new each morning--
that is God's gift, and a man should