RE: Beyond Recall

Dear Bob and list,

I have ordered two copies of Beyond Recall (one for me and one for YIVO)
from Judaica dealer Sal Kluger for $250 each, quite a good price everything
considered.

FYI, I have the (stupendous) Weavers pre-blacklist box set from Bear Family
and the dvd plays fine.

Sal's email is salkluger (at) aol(dot)com

Mr. Lorin Sklamberg, Sound Archivist
YIVO Institute for Jewish Research

15 West 16th Street
New York, NY 10011