[slightly OT] book on Salonikios, Greek violinist

Hi,

This veers toward the off-topic, except that Salonikios (Semsis) DID play
with Roza Eskenazi. :-)

My question: has anyone on the list ever seen this book? Apparently it is
available in Europe but needs to be special-ordered to the U.S. Any info or
feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Listed at:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/

Salonikios - "the Best Violin in the Balkans"
Lisbet Torp
Our Price: £30.00

Paperback - 229 pages (June 1993)
Museum Tusculanum Press; ISBN: 8772892242

Synopsis
Dimitrios Semsis, alias Salonikios, was an outstanding musician and one of
the key persons in the recording business in Greece from the mid-1920s to
his death in 1950. This biography is combined with a recording catalogue
based on his handwritten dating and other comments, providing insights and
complementary information to the Rebetika discography, and redressing some
of the general problems concerning the chronology of Cafe Aman and mainland
Rebitika [sic!] music of the period.

======
or the U.S. site:

http://www.amazon.com/