To KlezKamp Kampers

Hi Kampers,

This is Jacob Freedman, from Sunday Morning Klezmer & Other Jewish Music;
currently on hiatus.
I am covering an afternoon shift, from 3:00 to 5:00 p.m. EST; the program
should be available, on the internet. If, anyone has their recordings
with them, and would like them played on this shift or in the future. I
am planning to stop by, during your breakfast time; tomorrow (December
25) to say hello.

Air interviews are unlikely, at this time, but possible; after my hiatus
is over.

Jacob Freedman
Sunday Morning Klezmer & Other Jewish Music
sundaymorningklezmer (at) juno(dot)com
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/WBZCFMsndymrnngklzmr/
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.