Re: "Bei Mir" (New Barry Sisters CD)

Surely the Andrews Sisters recorded "Bei Mir" *first* (on November 24, 1937,
to be exact)--*followed by* the Barry Sisters and many, many others?

On what date--and in what _year,_ for that matter--did the Barry Sisters
record this song?

--Robert Cohen

"Our Way- The Barry Sisters Sing Bei Mir Bist Du Sheyn"