Re: Dem Milners Trern

Richard -- here's a quick translation -- probably with some subtle errors,
since i'm not fluent...  but it'll be pretty close:

oh how many years
have passed
since i've been a miller here
the wheels turn
the years pass
i'm growing old and grey.

there are days
i want to remember
if i had a little happiness?
the wheels turn
the years pass
i don't get any answers

i heard it said
they want to drive me out
away from my village and away from the mill
the wheels turn
the years pass
without an end, without a goal

where will i live?
who will care for me?
i'm already old, i'm already tired
the wheels turn
the years pass
and with them, also go the jews

(or more poetically, as the mloteks translated: and soon no trace of the
jews will remain)

Take care, Jenny Levison