Maxwell Street on TV et al

Maxwell Street Klezmer Band will be doing a live broadcast tonight
(Wednesday) on Public Access TV which will be rebroadcast tomorrow in the
north suburbs.  Here is the schedule and channels:

Wednesday, 7:30-8:30, Channel 19: Winnetka, Glencoe, Highland Park, Wilmette,
Deerfield...
Thursday, 4:30-5:30, Channel 19 or 35: Skokie, Northbrook...

The "Do It Yourself Hanukkah" featuring Maxwell Street and other artists will
be rebroadcast on Thurs., Dec. 13, 9:30 PM and Friday, Dec. 14 at 2:30 PM on
Channel 11, WTTW.

We will also have a quickie segment rebroadcast on Wild Chicago on Dec. 16 at
10:30 PM and 22 at midnight on Channel 11 (don't sneeze or it's over!).

If anyone wants to catch the band live, we'll be at the Botanical Gardens in
Glencoe this Sunday, 7-9 PM, at Spertus Museum on Tues., Dec. 25, 11-12:30.
Christmas Day (you'll pardon the expression), and on New Year's Eve in
Evanston at First Night, 8-10 PM.  Hope to see you/be seen by you on the
airwaves!

Lori

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->