Re: JEWISH-MUSIC digest 2097

well, of course I agree that klezmer should be on the programme, but hey
- what about the dozens, hundreds, of festivals - not necessarily in
Boston - which have had ashkenazi but no sephardi music? I haven't heard
many complaints about that. Anyway, Emil Zrihan is a splendid example of
(non Hispanic) Moroccan Jewish music and if you're in the are and
haven't heard him, do. cheer,s Judith