RE: what, no klezmer?

I would say (from experience) that the fault lies with the person(s) who
books that series.

The Klezmatics concert presence in the Boston area has added up to two shows
at the Newton JCC, one early on at the Middle East (before they opened the
large room), one show at Johnny Dee's and one fairly recent one in the
series you mention here.

That adds up to five local shows in 16 years!

Oh, and we're available!! Anywhere and everywhere.

Mr. Lorin Sklamberg, Sound Archivist
YIVO Institute for Jewish Research

15 West 16th Street
New York, NY 10011