Re: Afghani-Jewish and in NY?

Nu, Shayna?  (as they probably *don't* say in Mazar-e Sharif)  Is this
cantor still around, and still ... cantoring, in Queens?  Who he?  Where to
be found?

If you don't know, can you advise how to get in touch with Ted Levin?

--Robert Cohen, who sometimes can be found in a different section of Queens,
NY