Re: Roza Eskenazi

I'd like to caution folks to be a little careful with the information
provided in both the book Road to Rebetika and the various Rebetika and
Roza websites. They all contain some errors. In addition, there remain a
lot of ambiguities and questions as to the details of Roza's life. (This
is part of a project I am currently working on.)

With regard to Roza's recordings, I do have a discography of her
reissues that I can make available to those who want it. (There's tons
of stuff now available!) However, due to family problems I am not able
to send it out at this moment, so you will have to patient and wait a
bit.

Carol