RE: "Freedom is a Word"

Not sure if Jonathan means "Oyes" as in a courtroom, or as in the plural of
"Oy," or ??--but I think I agree with him re the lyric; and I think I used
to assume it was "low" myself.  (This exchange has reminded me of the song,
which I hadn't listened to, or sung, in a long time.)

It's interesting that the website re Nazis (y"s) that raised this issue for
me quoted it clipped:  "Freedom is a word I rarely use without thinking."
That, of course, is another, and intriguing, take altogether.

--Robert Cohen