nusach internet radio network

lots of news to report:
nusachmaven has 6 new hours of chazzanut.  I uploaded the new playlist
yesterday.  If you have gotten tired of the old playlist...it's gone and
replaced by some different wonderful music.

OUR WEB PAGE HAS MOVED!  netscape has informed us that they are changing their
web sites and we have to migrate our web page.  since they are having problems,
and since it means creating from scratch, I decided to change our host to
angelfire.  The new web site is up and running and hyperlinked as part of my
signature.  There are links to all 4 stations on the web page.  Visit our new
site and bookmark it!

Thank you to Chavurat Hashir for the CD...we have featured it for the past
several weeks.  If you missed the music, it will be on nusachmaven2's playlist
soon.

Thank you to Cantor Erik Contius.  His music from his CD How Excellent is Thy
Name is now part of the playlist on nusachmaven one

We have just received the new CD from Hazzan Jack Kessler called Kol Yaakov and
will feature the CD on the preshow (one hour before the live show) during the
next two weeks.  Thank you Hazzan Kessler.

Our live shows are Monday's & Thursday's at 10pm (eastern) and Sunday mornings
at 9am on Nusachmaven2.

Winston Weilheimer
Host/OWNER
NUSACH INTERNET RADIO NETWORK